Path Defense Path Defense

Excellent game. Really like the fast-paced action and easy-to-understand system. The 8-bit looks and sound really fits this kind of game.

ZT responds:

Thanks man! Glad you like it :)

Water Blaster Water Blaster

Nice twist on the game! Really liked the idea of the water level increasing with every balloon you pop, making it harder to keep the ball on the air.

Simple Space Shooter Simple Space Shooter

Well, gameplay wise, its nothing amazing. A asterioid/mine shooter. Simple.

Some music/sound, or a few stars on the background would make it more appealing. And the spaceship looks more like a tank, so it doesn't really looks space-ish.

My real issue was two things: First, the hitbox for the spikes is bigger than what they look like, like if they had some kind of wall of death around them.

Secondly, the mines aren't that useful, considering their blasts disappear as soon at they hit something. Basically it's a 4-directional bullet shot.

It's a nice try, though. The upgrade system is nice and functional. Would be better if there was a restart button instead of having to reload the page again.

Keep working on it, okay?

aclw123 responds:

Thanks for the advice!
I added a replay button, should work now. As for the mines you can upgrade them to have more shots!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Shame it's a troll game. It might have been interesting as a full game. Oh well, at least laughs were had.

Just one question. Is it possible to get the other achievements besides the Grab Bag one?

Elf Story Elf Story

Although i had some troubles with the difficulty, I indeed enjoyed this game. I wish we were able to see the rest of the story, but hopefully you'll release another episode soon!

And yes, the Ogre battle is pretty complicated since you need precise timing on the clicks, because if you start a clickfest, sometimes the animation for the hero will repeat itself and you'll only get yourself killed.

Nice music and great animation, keep up the great job!

mexipino responds:

Thanks yo!

Yes, a sequel will definitely be released. I'll work on a few things that people complained about, and hopefully, make it an experience that almost everyone can enjoy.

magic defense magic defense

Woot wave 33

This game kept me playing for hours. Really nice concept. I would suggest that the "boss" enemies gave you much more money, because even with the money upgrade at it's max, it is very little what they give you.

Also, i noticed a glitch/cheat: When you open and close the upgrade pop up, your health and magic restores slowly, even when the wave is finished.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

An excelent RPG

The good storyline, nice graphics, and humor makes this game truly a must-play. I hope to see another of these in the future :)

Also, i noticed something. When trying to read an item's description in our inventory, you can't fully read it, because it's limited to the small text block which allows about 10 words of text. It's a bit annoying at times trying to guess what certain item does when you can only read half it's description :(

The Super Zero The Super Zero

I found a problem.

When the game is finished, the number of things done (civilian saved/not saved, meteor destroyed, etc) isn't right. I'm pretty sure i destroyed more than 3 meteors, and saved more than civilians in 10 episodes.
Other than that, the game is fun.

iKonicStudios responds:

Used to be accurate. I guess I messed something since then :/ I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know :)

Gravity Hook HD Gravity Hook HD

Nice update.

The secret was good too. It was a nice detail =)

Shoop Da Pacman Shoop Da Pacman

Only 1 BIG problem.

The main point of the game (which in my opinion, is the lazer) takes too much to be fired. Any ghosts could be too far away to be hurt. Perhaps you could make it so the ghosts stop moving when you press the spacebar?